Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back in Action

My apologies everyone. My blog has always been set to allow all comments to be posted without being moderated (if anything inappropriate was posted I could just delete it, but that was never necessary). Somehow in mid-December my setting changed to "always moderate" meaning that a large number of comments posted by you were held until I could review them. Needless to say, when I realized that was the case I reverted back to auto-posting, so we're back in business. Thanks for your continued viewing and commentary. As always, new topics are welcome, whether you want to be in dialogue with me as Superintendent of Schools in SD 63 Saanich or as President of the BC School Superintendents Association.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see the interactiveness back on the blog. Happy new year!